希腊 & Sanctioned Organization Access to MyStudentBody
Log-in instructions for 希腊s
To create an account and view the MyStudentBody program:
- 去www.mystudentbody.com. 点击 现在注册 to create your User Name.
- You 将 be brought to the First Time User Registration Page. Enter in “kangaroos” as the school code.
- Create a unique username (up to 50 characters, including those used in email addresses) and password and enter them into the appropriate fields. We 建议 you use your 奥斯丁学院 email address for your user name and your student ID for your password. Be sure to write your password and user ID down for later use.
- Complete the rest of the fields, including entering in a 要求 email address.
- After creating your account, you 将 be asked some identifying information such as your name and year in school and some demographic questions.
- After completing these two pages of questions, you 将 be able to access all areas of MyStudentBody. Review all items of interest.
To take the MyStudentBody Essentials 课程:
You may be 要求 to take the MyStudentBody Essentials 课程. To take the course, follow the instructions below.
- 点击 on the My Stuff tab near the top of the page and select Take Now under the orange header labeled Essentials. You are 要求 to take the Alcohol and Drug sections of the Essentials course and complete them by August 1, 2011 with a passing score of 80%. You 将 have 5 attempts to complete the course successfully.
- View the short introduction video explaining the course and then click the Continue button. **If you’re hearing impaired, please click the button labeled Download Transcript for a transcript of the video.
- Select the Alcohol or 药物 course start button to begin the course. You 将 return to this page after completing each topic. MyStudentBody 将 guide you through Rate Myself Assessments, 检测前, 课程, 和测试后, 对于每个主题区域. You can see your progress through each section in the progress bar at the top right corner. Do not click the Back button in your browser once you’ve started the course or you 将 lose your progress – a pop-up box 将 appear to remind you of this before going back.
- Answer the Rate Myself Assessment questions. This section 将 contain Yes or No questions and questions on a scale. After clicking Continue, you 将 be presented with feedback, which you can print by clicking the Print button at the bottom of the page or you can click Continue to move on.
- Answer the 检测前 questions. This section 将 contain multiple choice questions to test your current knowledge of the topic area (Alcohol, 药物, 或性暴力). View your results and then click Continue.
- On the course material page, click on each article, tool, and video to view the content. When reviewing articles, please click on the Back to 课程 Material button to make sure you get credit for reviewing the item. After you have successfully viewed the content, the heading 将 become checked off.
- Students must review all 要求 course material before moving on to the post-test. 材料标记为 可选 is available for your review, but you do not have to click on it if you feel confident that you understand the material. Questions about 可选 material 将 be included in the pre- and post-tests. When you have reviewed all of the material, click on the button that says “Take Post-Test” that 将 appear at the bottom of the page.
- Answer the post-test questions. This section 将 contain multiple choice questions to test your current knowledge of the topic area (Alcohol, 药物, 或性暴力). The results page 将 show your score, the questions you got wrong, and the number of attempts you have left to pass the post-test if you don’t pass the first time. If you pass the post-test, click Continue and move on to the next step. If you don’t pass the post-test, click Continue and you 将 return to the course material to review content related to the questions you got wrong, and then re-take the post-test. After completing the topic you 将 return to the topic selection page or, if you have completed all topics, 将 be asked to answer a 课程 Survey. If you need to complete other modules use Steps 3-8 again.
- View the end video and click Take Survey to answer the 课程 Survey questions. This section 将 contain questions asking you to rate your experience with the MyStudentBody Essentials 课程. 点击继续
- View your certificate. If you need to email or print your certificate for your instructor or an administrator on campus, then you can do so using the Print and Email buttons at the bottom right of the page. Emailing a copy to yourself for your records is a good idea.
- 点击继续 and you 将 be redirected to the My Stuff page where you are free to explore other content or move to other topics.
For 24/7 resources and advice:
- 点击 on the Student Center tab near the top of the page. Content 将 be categorized into six different sections: Facts and Figures, 健康问题, 健康的选择, 规则 and 规定, 社会的场景, and Sports and Fitness. 点击 View All to see more articles, videos, and tools.
- 点击 on the Advice tab near the top of the page. Here you can ask questions and someone on our panel of experts 将 answer you. You can also view past questions and responses.
- To visit other wellness sites such as Nutrition, 压力, 烟草, and Sexual Health go to the My Stuff page and select a topic from the group in the lower left corner.
- If you would like to do any self-assessments to learn about your own perceptions and behaviors, go to the My Stuff page and click Take Now next to any of the assessments listed under the brown header labeled Rate Myself.
- For campus resources, click the orange 校园 资源 button in the lower right corner.
PRINT OR EMAIL COURSE COMPLETION CERTIFICATE
You MUST email the certificate of course completion to firstname.lastname@example.org and to Michael Deen at email@example.com. Please be sure to enter your name in the box provided. This 将 be the only means of student identification (user names 将 appear on the certificate). Failure to email the certificate and include your name 将 result in the school having no record of your completion. Mail a copy to yourself for your own records.
After you have completed the MyStudentBody.com First-Year 课程, you have access to all materials on MyStudentBody.com. Check back frequently for updates!